Plum cake is everyone’s favorite because of its natural sweetness and deliciousness. Why are Swosti Premium cakes better than others? The answer is here. Using more than 25 ingredients, a soaking process, fermentation, and the process of making cake, cakes taste better.
Lets’ get to the process:
Christmas is no fun without the traditional Christmas cake, and making this cake is no quick and easy task. The first step towards making the cake is the mixing process. Formally called the ‘Cake Mixing Ceremony’, a ritual religiously followed the world over and believed to bring good fortune and happiness.
This year, to celebrate the festive season of Christmas and New Year, Hotel Swosti Premium held its most anticipated “Cake Mixing Ceremony”. The event was attended by all hotel staff, invited guests, and media representatives.
The best feature of this Cake Mixing because of the blend, consisting of Red Tutti Frutti, Green Tutti Frutti, Yellow Tutti Frutti, Murabba, Black Currants, Orange Peel, Ginger Peel, Dates, Cashew Nut, Raisins, Plum, Anjeer, Dry Red Cherry, Walnut, and Petite Prune.
All ingredients are marinated, by soaking them in liquor, brandy, rum, and whatever other spirits, flavouring agents, and other tastemakers. The greater the duration of soaking, the better and richer the end product.
After a minimum of 25 days of soaking and fermentation, the mixing blend is used for making plum cakes. These cakes will be available at our Brown N Cream Store at Swosti Premium and Swosti Grand, Bhubaneswar.
Contact us for more details.
Email: [email protected]
Toll-free: 1800 1231414
- Celebrating Flavours of Punjab: Join the celebration at The Gourmet, Bhubaneswar.
- Indulge in Hilsa Delicacies: Experience the Hilsa Food Festival at Swosti Premium, Bhubaneswar
- Pakhala Dibasa: Exploring the Delicious and Nutritious World of Odisha’s Traditional Cuisine!
- Swosti Grand Celebrating 40 Years of Excellence in Service
- Bonjour, Paradise! A Memorable Stay at Swosti Chilika Resort for a Group of French Tourists